Make SL-Unlimited your home Contact SL-Unlimited
Welcome to SL-Unlimited | The spirit of Sri Lankan e-community


Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 229

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 501

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 693
Navigation
 Home

 Search

 Discussions
 Forums
 Shout Box
 News
 Stories Archive
 Submit News
 Downloads
 Downloads
 Streaming Videos
 Fun Stuff
 Game Room
 TV Lounge
 Recipes
 sluMusic
 sluGallery
 sluBooks
 Links
 News
 Radio
 TV
 Members
 Your Account
 Private Messages
 Points
 Recommend Us
 Journal
 SL-Unlimited
 About Us
 Our Vision
 Responsibilities
 SLU_Team
 Contact Us
 Statistics
 FAQ

Family Favorites






Keep SLU Alive



Live Radio
Selected station:
No choice made yet



<a href=''>Play No choice made yet</a>

PopUp


Network

Birthdays

Birthdays today:
No Birthdays today.
Perhaps you have birthday today?
Then please enter your Birthday.



Enter your Birthday


Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/includes/counter.php on line 35

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/includes/counter.php on line 35

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/includes/counter.php on line 35

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/includes/counter.php on line 35

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/sharixt1023/sl-unlimited.com/includes/counter.php on line 35
SL-Unlimited :: View topic - atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   Forum FAQRanks   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SL-Unlimited Forum Index -> Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nidarsha
Founder
Founder


Joined: Nov 12, 2007
Posts: 7544
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

thanx appuwa rotfl rotfl rotfl
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ruby
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: Aug 13, 2009
Posts: 6251

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ane ane ane appuwo rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deepthaw
UNLIMITED Grand
UNLIMITED Grand


Joined: Nov 18, 2007
Posts: 12012
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

Turn around... (ha ha ha ha ....) Smile Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
appuwa
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: May 17, 2008
Posts: 3905

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

Every day a 4th grade boy walks home from school past a 4th grade girl's house. One day he he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says ‘See this football? Football is a boys game and girls can't have one!’The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. She runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling ‘Nah na nah na nah’.

The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. ‘See this bike? This is a boys bike, and girls can't have them!’
Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boys bike.

Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants, points at his private parts, and says ‘You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!’
The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl ‘Well, what do you have to say NOW?’
So she pulls up her dress, points to her private part and says ‘My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!’
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anushka
UNLIMITED Pride
UNLIMITED Pride


Joined: Dec 08, 2007
Posts: 876
Location: Sri Lanka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

budu ammooo..little girl ge kathaawa.......anee mememath lamai.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kalpani83
Global Moderator
Global Moderator


Joined: May 17, 2009
Posts: 18208
Location: IraQ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

I thought you said 'Turn around. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green paw sudda


dan kaale headena punchi un nam yakku Mr. Green
_________________
Signature : Coming Soon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
thanuja
UNLIMITED Grand
UNLIMITED Grand


Joined: May 01, 2008
Posts: 7134
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

appuwa wrote:
A small white guy goes into an elevator, when he gets in he notices a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black dude looks down upon the small white guy and says: "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown" The small white guy faints!!

The big black dude picks up the small white guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small white guy. "What's wrong?". The small white guy says; "Excuse me but what did you say?". The big black dude looks down and says "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown." The small white guy says, "Thank god, I thought you said 'Turn around. '"
rotfl rotfl rotfl superb Kick poor white man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
thanuja
UNLIMITED Grand
UNLIMITED Grand


Joined: May 01, 2008
Posts: 7134
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

appuwa wrote:
Every day a 4th grade boy walks home from school past a 4th grade girl's house. One day he he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says ‘See this football? Football is a boys game and girls can't have one!’The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. She runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling ‘Nah na nah na nah’.

The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. ‘See this bike? This is a boys bike, and girls can't have them!’
Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boys bike.

Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants, points at his private parts, and says ‘You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!’
The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl ‘Well, what do you have to say NOW?’
So she pulls up her dress, points to her private part and says ‘My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!’


Laughing Laughing ammath yamak kamak dannawa ehenam.. appuwata a kale unu deyakda?? Wink


appuwa kohen hoyan enawada manda me katha tika.. Great Thanks Read
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
appuwa
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: May 17, 2008
Posts: 3905

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.
‘Do you enjoy it?’ The doctor asked.
‘Actually, yes, I do.’
‘Does it hurt you?’ he asked.
‘No. I rather like it.’
‘Well, then,’ the doctor continued, ‘there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant.’
The woman was mystified.
‘What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?’
‘Of course,’ the doctor replied, ‘Where do you think politicians come from?’
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
appuwa
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: May 17, 2008
Posts: 3905

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

A group of girlfriends went on vacation and saw a five-story hotel with a sign that read, ‘For Women Only.’ Since they were without their boyfriends, they decided to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. ‘We have 5 floors... go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside.’ So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads, ‘All the men here are
horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind’... the friends laugh and, without
hesitation, move on to the next floor.
The sign on the second floor reads, ‘All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly.’ This wasn't going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read, ‘All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women.’ This was good, but there were still two more floors.
On the fourth floor, the sign was perfect: ‘All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight.’ The women seemed pleased, but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor had to offer before they settled for the fourth.
When they reach the fifth floor, there is a sign that reads: ‘There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman.’
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
appuwa
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: May 17, 2008
Posts: 3905

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again.
Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it.
He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,’If you fix our car we will do anything you want.’
The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, ‘How could we ever repay you Mr.’
After thinking for a short while he replied,’Could you hold my camel?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suji
Founder
Founder


Joined: Nov 12, 2007
Posts: 26422
Location: under world

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

appuwa wrote:
A group of girlfriends went on vacation and saw a five-story hotel with a sign that read, ‘For Women Only.’ Since they were without their boyfriends, they decided to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. ‘We have 5 floors... go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside.’ So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads, ‘All the men here are
horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind’... the friends laugh and, without
hesitation, move on to the next floor.
The sign on the second floor reads, ‘All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly.’ This wasn't going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read, ‘All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women.’ This was good, but there were still two more floors.
On the fourth floor, the sign was perfect: ‘All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight.’ The women seemed pleased, but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor had to offer before they settled for the fourth.
When they reach the fifth floor, there is a sign that reads: ‘There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman.’


Hak...ha...ha....Females kattiya lehesiyen sathu karanna baha kiyana ekata thawath example 1 k.... Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rogger
UNLIMITED Pride
UNLIMITED Pride


Joined: Jun 24, 2008
Posts: 1221

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

mhh I have really enjoyed...

Thkx bro.....
_________________
=============================
++++++ Drink Sri Lankan Tea ++++++
=============================
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
deepthaw
UNLIMITED Grand
UNLIMITED Grand


Joined: Nov 18, 2007
Posts: 12012
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

appuwa wrote:
There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again.
Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it.
He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,’If you fix our car we will do anything you want.’
The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, ‘How could we ever repay you Mr.’
After thinking for a short while he replied,’Could you hold my camel?


I haven't read this joke before. Good one Smile Smile Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
srncinjp
Executive Member
Executive Member


Joined: Nov 20, 2007
Posts: 2098

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: atheeshyainma wadihitiyanta pamanai XXX

suji wrote:
appuwa wrote:
A group of girlfriends went on vacation and saw a five-story hotel with a sign that read, ‘For Women Only.’ Since they were without their boyfriends, they decided to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. ‘We have 5 floors... go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside.’ So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads, ‘All the men here are
horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind’... the friends laugh and, without
hesitation, move on to the next floor.
The sign on the second floor reads, ‘All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly.’ This wasn't going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read, ‘All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women.’ This was good, but there were still two more floors.
On the fourth floor, the sign was perfect: ‘All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight.’ The women seemed pleased, but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor had to offer before they settled for the fourth.
When they reach the fifth floor, there is a sign that reads: ‘There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman.’


Hak...ha...ha....Females kattiya lehesiyen sathu karanna baha kiyana ekata thawath example 1 k.... Razz



Onna suji balala mallen eliyata paninawo.....Ehema prashnayak thyenawanam Viagra peththak ewannada? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SL-Unlimited Forum Index -> Humor All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group